We’re all about Quality Sand & Gravel
Give us a call to help you with the planning of your projects. Our team has decades of knowledge and experience for Residential and Commercial projects.
We have many types of gravel in different sizes of natural stone:
- The smallest is the Birdseye, it’s clear of fines, and is good for playground surface and landscaping.
- Then we have Torpedo, approximately .55″, great for mixing concrete when added to concrete sand! Also can be used for landscaping and drainage.
- Next we have Ready Rock, 3/4″ in size.
- We also have Drain Rock, which is 1.5″ and is great for drainage projects and landscaping.
- Lastly, Pit Run is a blend of bank run gravels and sands. Also called SGSB (sub grade sub base), it’s used for bulk structural fills for many types of construction.
Give us a call – no job is too big or too small!
Stockwell Gravel offers 2 types of sand!
- Our construction sand is great product for backfilling foundations, pipe bedding, bulk fills, landscaping and lawn prep. It’s a very cost effective product, which stretches your development dollars even further!
- Our C-33 is a well graded clean, course sand, and is used for septic fields, concrete production, pipe bedding and more.
We are proud to offer these fine Crushed Products:
- Crusher Dust: 1/2″ Clear Crush
- Crusher Dust: 3/4″ Clear Crush
- Road Base: 3/4″ Minus
- Road Base: 4” Minus